paranorman teaser

Two posts, one day! Folks probably know my dayjob is drawing storyboards at Laika Entertainment. I’m really excited because the teaser trailer for the movie I just finished working on is online! Paranorman. I’ve been on the film since its very very early baby days back in 2008 and it is AWESOME. I’ve watched it a bazillion times at this point and I still love it, which is saying something.¬† I’m so happy I got to work on it and hope you all enjoy it when it comes out in August. Of 2012. So, uh, watch the teaser trailer a whole bunch of times for now, I guess.

If you see Puss in Boots this weekend come early, cause the trailer will be playing before it, in 3D.

This entry was posted in paranorman. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to paranorman teaser

1. Johs says:

So Excited!

2. Tony Bullard says:

Wow. That looks AWESOME.

3. HAHA Wow! This looks great! Great environment and visuals too.

4. Patrick says:

i cant wait!!!!!! looks awesomee

5. Anne says:

Wow, it looks so amazing! I will definitely go see it in theaters when it comes out!

6. Marta says:

Looks awesome, can’t wait!

7. Emily says:

This sounds so exciting! I didn’t know for sure if you worked at Laika, but I’m not surprised.

I found “Anya’s Ghost” at Barnes and Nobel yesterday, and it was extremely good. I thought it was going to be geared more for kids since Powell’s, for some reason, had it categorized as such when I was looking for it there, but if it was, it’s something adults can definitely enjoy, too! I’m excited to see what personal projects you come up with next.

8. Jamie says:

I am so very much looking forward to seeing this. What I have seen thus far is super-duper.

9. I can’t wait for it!! I’ve seen the trailer and I LOVE it!
    Btw, I bought your comic “Anya’s Ghost” at Amazon and is great. Congrats.

10. MoiraIZMe says:

Love the hair!!!

11. Carl V. says:

It looks really amazing. And I’m so excited that you are a part of it. Can’t wait to see it.

12. MoiraIZMe says:

Vera I need your help. I am Amy King’s daughter. I told someone that my mom knew you, and the said it was a load of bullshit. Do you know what I should say?

13. Hope to see a killer drawing of Norman on here sometime!