hourly comics day

Have you guys heard of Hourly Comics Day? It is a thing where you draw a comic for every hour that you are awake. I decided to do it, along with some bros, and you can see the results here! It was fun, but also a little bit stressful. Pretty glad I don’t have to do this every day.

This entry was posted in comics. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to hourly comics day

1. Gary Iverson says:

You were referred to me over a cup of coffee today. Have grandson, age 10 Bethany area of Portland OR, that is really into story writing, comic sketches, animation and computers. I am interested in getting him an insight into this career field.

I was very interested in reading about your career. How can I get him an informal or formal tour of LAIKA?

I think he has a gift and a sincere interest. Thank you.

• verabee says:

Laika’s not doing tours at the moment since the current production is wrapping up soon, unfortunately. Maybe email the studio to find out when they might start up again?

2. Danielle says:

Totally love yours! I did one too and I agree, it is kind of stressful!

3. Dan Krall says:

Great and brilliantly done!!

4. froggie says:

wow…you wear clear mascara. that’s seriously lucky. and you made banana bread for the office and then shared it with the puppet people. oof!

but i think my favorite part was the chess game…

this was brilliant, vb! :-)

5. Costanza says:

that’s great! :D I’m growing a bigger and bigger fan of your work. have a good weekend!

6. ron says:

hi vera,
    sorry if this is not the place to post it but-
    have you seen this?
    it’s the hebrew version of the cover of anya’s ghost .
    i bought it when i saw it on the store. i didnt know if you saw it so i thought to post it here.

7. Jamie says:

I loved this comic, Vera.

8. Gabby says:

That was a great comic! I’m glad that I’m not the only one who shouts at the screen during Mad Men.

9. Rachy K says:

Hey i bought your book!- I absolutely loved it!, any more any time soon?

10. Sol poemas says:

This was brilliant, lovely

11. Stacy Curtis says:

Well done! Thumbs up!

12. Awesome blog- I especially liked your raised by wolves comic!